8 -10 ounces Spring Salmon (cut into 2)
2 cloves of garlic
1 stalk of green onions (white and green separated)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp chili oil*
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp of julienned ginger
- Slice your salmon into 2 pieces.
- Prep ingredients. Mince the garlic, julienne the ginger, and slice the green onions.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix.
- Line your air fryer tray or basket with parchment paper or foil.
- Place your salmon fillets and put the sauce on top.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes. Broil for 2-3 minutes for that gorgeous crust on the top.
- Serve and enjoy!
*You can use any chili oil or chili crisp
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: main
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: asian salmon recipe, asian salmon air fryer, asian salmon