4 chicken thighs (bone-in, skin on)
2 tbsp neutral oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup Brussell sprouts
1/2 cup cauliflower
half of red onion
1 tbsp neutral oil
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Preheat Your Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
Prepare the Chicken Thighs:
- In a bowl, mix the neutral oil, smoked paprika, turmeric, sugar, salt, and pepper to create a marinade.
- Rub the marinade evenly over the chicken thighs, ensuring they are well-coated.
Cook the Chicken First:
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, skin side down.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then turn.
Prepare the Roasted Vegetables:
- In a separate bowl, combine the neutral oil, smoked paprika, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the Brussell sprouts, cauliflower, and sliced red onion in the spice mixture until they are well-coated.
Cook the Chicken and Vegetables:
- Turn the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket to skin side up.
- Place the seasoned vegetables around the chicken thighs in the basket.
- Air fry for 12 minutes until the chicken is crispy and cooked through and the vegetables are crispy and tender.
Check for Doneness:
- The chicken thighs are done when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and have a crispy, golden skin.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you don’t have an air fryer roast the chicken thighs with the vegetables for a delicious sheet pan meal. Roast at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway.
*Internal temp of the chicken should be at 165 degrees.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Pat dry the chicken with paper towels. This will make sure you have crispy skin.
- Air fry skin side down first. Flip it halfway to get the top nice and crispy.
- Cut the vegetables roughly the same size to get a even cooking.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer chicken thighs, marinated chicken thighs in air fryer, chicken thigh recipes, air fryer chicken thigh recipe