1 lb boneless chicken thighs
2 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp sweet dark soy sauce
2 inch ginger jullienned
2 stalks of green onions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
Green part of green onion
Sliced red chilis for spice
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Prep the marinade. Combine honey, sweet dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, Chinese 5 spice powder, ginger, and the white part of the green onion.
- Marinate for 10 minutes or overnight. You can also omit this step and proceed to air frying after mixing.
- Air fry at 375 degrees, skin side down for 20 minutes.
- Flip halfway and let the skin get crispy.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable side dish and rice.