2 striploin steaks
1 King’s Hawaiin Sweet Rolls
2 green bell peppers
1 yellow onion
8 provolone cheese slices
5 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp horseradish
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp water
Salt and pepper
- Prep your ingredients. Julienne the onion and green bell peppers and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt.
- In a cast iron pan, place 2 tbsp of avocado oil (any neutral oil). Once hot, sear your steaks until medium rare. 3-4 minutes each. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove excess oil using paper towels.
- In the same pan, add the onion and green bell peppers. Add water and cover with a lid. The steam will cook down the onion and bell peppers more quicker. 5 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and let the liquid cook down. Cook the vegetable to your liking.
- Slice the steaks into thin pieces.
- Start assembling the sliders. Slice the rolls in half.
- Make your Horseradish Mayo Sauce. Combine the mayonnaise and horseradish. Spread it all over the top and bottom of the sliders.
- Place 4 slices of cheese on the bottom part. Layer it with green bell pepper and onion mixture. Then the steak and cheese.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: pan fry
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: philly cheesesteak sliders, philly cheesesteak