6 boneless chicken thighs (skin-on or skinless)
2 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
3 cloves of minced garlic
2 stalks of green onions (White and green separated. Green part for garnish)
2 tbsp of sambal or chili oil
1 tsp black pepper
- Prep your marinade. Mince your garlic, and cut your green onions. Separate the white and the dark green part. Use the green part for garnish.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Trim your boneless chicken thighs.
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Line your air fryer tray or basket with parchment paper.
- Place your chicken skin side up on the tray.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken should be over 165 degrees.
- No air fryer? No problem.
Roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees or over.
- If using bone-in chicken thighs, cook for an extra 10 minutes. The total air fry time is 30 minutes. Flipping halfway.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: air fryer boneless chicken thighs, boneless chicken thighs in air fryer, boneless skinless chicken thighs in air fryer, sesame chicken, boneless skinless chicken thighs air fryer recipe, chicken thighs air fryer