2 cups of cauliflower florets
1/2 cup of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (parmesan)
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp of flat leaf parsley, minced
1 tsp of minced garlic
1 tsp of red chili flakes (optional)
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets. Make sure every piece has a flat area for the parmesan crust to adhere to.
- Mix the olive oil, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, parsley and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Spread the parmesan mixture evenly on the bottom of the air fryer basket. Make sure to remove the bottom tray. You want a flat surface for the crust to form.
- Place the cauliflower flat side down.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the parmesan cheese is melted and brown and develops a nice bottom crust.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: air fry
Keywords: air fryer cauliflower, air fried cauliflower, cauliflower in air fryer, cauliflower air fryer