5-6 pieces boneless chicken thighs (use whatever chicken cut you want)
1" ginger (julienned)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
2 stalks of green onions
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sambal oelek (garlic chili paste) - optional
- Prep your ingredients. Julienne the ginger. Minced the garlic. Slice the green onions.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Ginger, garlic, white parts of the green onion, honey, dark soy sauce, and low sodium soy sauce.
- Mix in your chicken. Make sure it is fully incorporated.
- Air fry the chicken for 15-20 minutes. Flipping halfway. Get the skin nice and crispy. The cooked temperature of the chicken should be 165 degrees or more. You can also pan-fry in a wok or pan.
- Garnish with green part of the green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can marinate it in the fridge for 30 minutes to overnight. Great for meal prep.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: Air Fryer Soy Sauce Chicken, soy sauce chicken air fryer, honey soy chicken air fryer, how to make soy sauce chicken