2 large zucchini
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
5 cloves of finely minced garlic
3 tbsp of butter
salt and black pepper
- In a small saucepan, melt your butter, and add the garlic and thyme leaves.
- Cut your zucchini into 4 lengthwise pieces. You want them to be thick slices. Slice the edge so that the zucchini is flat. Score the zucchini.
- Using a spoon, spoon the butter and garlic mixture onto the zucchini.
- Put the grated parmesan onto the zucchini.
- Place your zucchini on the air fryer basket or tray in a single layer. Do not crowd, you can do it in batches.
- Air fry for 15 minutes to 350 degrees. Make sure the top is golden brown.
Oven baked: Place the zucchini slices on the baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees f for 40 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: air fryer
Keywords: air fryer zucchini, air fryer zucchini parmesan, zucchini in air fryer