4 tbsp avocado oil
2 stalks of green onion
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp red miso
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp gochugaru (substitute: 1 tsp red chili flakes)
1 tsp peanut butter
- Noodles: In a medium size pot, boil water.
- Sauce: Prep your ingredients. Slice your green onions and mince the garlic.
- Once the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook according to the package instructions.
- Add green onions, garlic, chilis, honey, miso, and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- In a small pot, heat the oil.
- Add the hot oil to the large bowl. Mix well.
- Strain the noodles and add to the large bowl.
- Combine well and enjoy!
Do not over cook the noodles.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: boil
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: chili garlic noodles, chili oil noodles, asian garlic noodles, chili garlic noodles