This Peach Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer recipe is a keeper. I love a good easy recipe that uses seasonal produce. This was exceptional. Only 8 ingredients and 40 minutes are all you need. No need to marinade; combine and air fry. That’s it.
Chicken Thighs Air Fryer Recipes
Chicken thighs are so versatile. It is a forgiving protein that is impossible to overcook. It made sense in my head when I created this recipe as meat and fruit were mixed in the past, such as pork and apples, orange and chicken, and now PEACH AND CHICKEN. Mind blown!
- large bowl for combining ingredients
- Air Fryer
- cutting board and knife
- parchment paper
What to serve this with:
I like to serve this with a bowl of white rice and steamed or roasted greens. Simple and easy.
Peach Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2-4 1x
4 – 6 chicken thighs
1 peach cut in slices
3 minced garlic cloves
3 stalks green onions sliced
2 tbsp champagne vinegar (sub: apple cider vinegar)
2 tbsp dark sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
1 tbsp honey
salt and pepper
- Prep all your ingredients. Mince the garlic, slice the green onions, and slice the peach.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until combined well.
- Place your ingredients on your air fryer basket or air fryer tray. Use parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 30 minutes flipping halfway.
- Flip again, and broil for 3-4 minutes until the desired color. The internal temperature should be above 165 degrees.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: chicken thighs in air fryer, chicken thighs air fryer, peach chicken, peach chicken thighs, chicken thighs air fryer recipe, marinated chicken thighs
Leave a Reply