This Peach Chicken Thighs in Air Fryer recipe is a keeper. I love a good easy recipe that uses seasonal produce. This was exceptional. Only 8 ingredients and 40 minutes are all you need. No need to marinade; combine and air fry. That’s it.
Chicken Thighs Air Fryer Recipes
Chicken thighs are so versatile. It is a forgiving protein that is impossible to overcook. It made sense in my head when I created this recipe as meat and fruit were mixed in the past, such as pork and apples, orange and chicken, and now PEACH AND CHICKEN. Mind blown!
What to serve this with:
I like to serve this with a bowl of white rice and steamed or roasted greens. Simple and easy.
4 – 6 chicken thighs
1 peach cut in slices
3 minced garlic cloves
3 stalks green onions sliced
1 tbsp honey
salt and pepper
- Prep all your ingredients. Mince the garlic, slice the green onions, and slice the peach.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until combined well.
- Place your ingredients on your air fryer basket or air fryer tray. Use parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 30 minutes flipping halfway.
- Flip again, and broil for 3-4 minutes until the desired color. The internal temperature should be above 165 degrees.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: mains
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: asian
Keywords: chicken thighs in air fryer, chicken thighs air fryer, peach chicken, peach chicken thighs, chicken thighs air fryer recipe, marinated chicken thighs